Wednesday, January 7, 2015

First/Last-Blød Maud


Blød Maud is a 'pop-post-punk-pop' band from Pittsburgh that recently dropped their excellent second release, "Dronning". I LOVE this band. Their music reminds me of the best '80's college underground bands I grew up with. I want to thank Emily Crossen (Guitar/Bass/Vocals) for taking the time to participate in this edition of First/Last.

First album bought?
“Crazy Sexy Cool” by TLC.

Your last album bought?
“Barragan” by Blonde Redhead.

Favorite album of all time?
“Tusk” by Fleetwood Mac.

Least favorite/most disappointing album?
“Vampire Weekend” really annoys me.

First concert attended?
Backstreet Boys.

Last concert?
Slowdive.

Favorite concert ever?
The Knife.

Least favorite concert?
Ironman 3.

Favorite thoughts, experiences about Pittsburgh?
Cheap city, very friendly.


Thanks, Emily. I am flipping over your records. Can't wait to see you play out.

No comments: